New-Fit-Land Fitness

New-Fit-Land Fitness
New Logo

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

It's 2011 people, the start of a new year!  The time when many people make resolutions and projections for the upcoming months, it's the time to set goals and challenge yourself to be the best you can be!

What was your resolution this year?  To quit smokingEat healthierExercise more?  How many times have we made the same resolutions year after year...well, I am hoping this blog will inspire you to do just that!  It's never too late to make changes in your life, and I want to help you with those changes (it's not going to be easy - and nothing worth doing ever is)!! 

I quit smoking in September 2010, and have set goals for myself to eat a very healthy diet and to lose 30 pounds in 2011 - it's a lifestyle change, not a quick fix.  I have also decided to take Personal Training and Nutrition as an online education this year.  This blog is my journey...I'm hoping I can inspire you and help you to do the same.  Each day I will post something inspirational, informative, useful, interesting, or even just plain silly about health and fitness!

Let's make some goals people and let 2011 be a healthy year!~

Commit to be fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment